Follow Us On
Here's your chance to plug-in!
A town hall focusing on what Michigan can do to advance the electric vehicle industry and bring more good jobs to Michigan will be held Monday, Oct. 10 at the Detroit Electric Industry Training Center, 2277 E. 11 Mile Road, in Warren.
In addition to a ride-and-drive and reception beginning at 5:30 p.m., the town hall will feature a panel discussion begnining at 6:30 p.m.
Panelists will include:
- Tom Bowes, National Electric Contractors Association
- Kristin Zimmerman, General Motors
- Tim Menke, DTE Energy
- Representative, A123 Battery (invited)
- Steve Cohen, Auburn Hills Director of Community Development
- Charles Griffith, Ecology Center
Those planning to attend should contact Monica Patel at the Ecology Center at email@example.com or (734) 369-9277