Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Materials
Summary of PFAS health impacts research
PFAS overview fact sheet
Map of Michigan children less than 6 years of age with elevated blood lead levels
Hand out regarding the economic impacts of lead exposure in Michigan
Full report on the costs of lead exposure and remediation in Michigan
Costs of Lead Exposure full report
Staying Safe at Home: How to Test Your Garden Soil for Lead
Environmental Working Group's 2020 Shopper's Guide to Pesticides in Produce
Farm Bill overview and advocacy strategies to help get you and your community engages in this important federal policy process
Energy Efficiency For All case studies, case studies for energy efficency
New York Times Article, Air Pollution & Covid-19 Death Rate (Harvard study)
Following on the World Health Assembly, which brought together ministers of health from every country to discuss the COVID-19 pandemic, and in conjunction with the letter from 40 million health professionals, the World Health Organization issued a manifesto on a healthy recovery that calls for action on six fronts:
- Protect and preserve the source of human health: Nature.
- Invest in essential services, from water and sanitation to clean energy in healthcare facilities.
- Ensure a quick healthy energy transition.
- Promote healthy, sustainable food systems.
- Build healthy, liveable cities.
- Stop using taxpayers money to fund pollution.
WHO Manifesto for a healthy recovery from COVID-19
Column: As air pollution worsens COVID-19, we must move to cleaner energy